Apply NowJoin the Gun Hub USA Team
Current Positions Available:
Retail Associate – Part Time
Gun Hub, Inc. is seeking a part-time Retail Associate in our Sheffield Village store. A Retail Associate is responsible for providing superior customer service by assisting customers in the selection and purchase of all the products we carry, delivering a family-oriented, safe and friendly atmosphere.
Facilitate sale of firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, and special orders.
Conduct in-depth Federal and State Criminal Background Checks.
Merchandising: Make sure inventory is stocked, faced, and clean.
Team Work: Must work well with fellow associates.
Job Knowledge: Remain up to date on and demonstrate working knowledge of the job and effectively utilize internal processes, systems and technology.
Complete other tasks as assigned.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
Applicant may be rejected if an interview or background check reveals that the applicant has been convicted of a felony, crime of domestic violence or offense against property such as receipt of stolen property, larceny, embezzlement, burglary or similar convictions.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be legally able to possess a firearm.
- Full-time or part-time availability.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both verbally and written.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to engage customers and deliver prompt customer service on a daily basis.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively maneuver in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment.
- Strong knowledge of firearms and firearm accessories is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Passion for the outdoors, shooting, and the Second Amendment.
- Must be willing to take and pass a drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
-Military, Retail, Firearm Industry: 2 years
-RSO certified (training can be provided)